We've put together a comprehensive collection of investing information to cover all levels of experience, from starting out through to advanced.
So you can start where you feel comfortable - whether it's all new or you're already pretty informed - then dig deeper as you learn more.
Search all our resources in two ways:
- What you want to do: "I want to" learn about a topic or take specific action
- By investment type: "Tell me about" topics like fixed interest, shares, separately managed accounts (SMAs)
- Video tutorials for each stage of investing
- Series focused around a particular theme or topic to provide short course type learning
- Stand alone articles on a specific topic
Access stock analysis and our share recommendation tool, as well as a shortlist of the best performing managed funds.
brightday Stock Screener
This sophisticated tool enables you to research any ASX100 company, or search for companies that are focused on growth or income. You can also identify stocks with a value estimated as higher or lower than its current market price. So you can assess opportunities to buy, as well as sell.
You choose your criteria - dividend, risk, long-term outlook - and brightday Stock Selector delivers your results.
Things you should know
When you sign up for brightday membership (all it takes is your name, phone number and e-mail address), you'll access all premium content, for free, for 30 days. This includes all learn articles, as well as access to brightday Stock Screener and Featured Funds. You'll also receive a weekly e-mail containing updates and info tailored to your selected areas of interest and level of investing experience.
- When you open a Complete Super or Total SMSF account and invest with us, you'll retain your access to all premium content
- When you open a Direct Investing account or Flexible SMSF and invest $200,000 or more with us, you'll retain your access to all learning and research content
- If you choose not to open an account, you'll have access to only a limited selection of brightday member articles after your free period expires