brightday SMSF is your simple solution to self-directed investing.
We provide all services you need, including establishment, administration, compliance and statutory reporting.
Set up your Total SMSF in minutes (or transfer an existing one) then set your investment strategy. We take care of all your record keeping and statutory reporting, as well as provide all the knowledge and tools for you to identify new investing opportunities.
You can also pool your super with that of your spouse and/or family members, to access greater investing opportunities through higher balances.
If you've got a trusted accountant relationship you'd like to continue, the Flexible SMSF may be a better choice for you.
Access and manage a huge range of investments
- Separately managed accounts and managed funds
- Shares (includes shares, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) and Listed Investment Companies (LICs)
- Property (including borrowing to purchase a property within your SMSF)
- Term deposits and cash
Not sure what mix of investments is right for you? Use our portfolio planner to find out, in just two minutes, how you might invest your money to achieve your objectives, based on the information you provide.
Cover your insurance needs
- Life and TPD
- Income protection
Choose your level of control
Have as much or as little involvement as you like. Either set up your investments and review periodically, or actively manage them.
Simple and convenient
- Once you're set up, there's no more signatures or paperwork: buy and sell using the same simple online form
- See a complete picture of your portfolio in one place, along with your research
- Australian-based call support to help you set up and manage your portfolio
Reduce your workload and your risk
- Create your new SMSF in minutes (or transfer an existing one)
- Manage all record keeping, accounting, tax and statutory reporting requirements
- One simple and powerful service to monitor and control your whole portfolio
- Detailed reporting including portfolio summary; asset allocation; tax entity and portfolio valuation; transactions; income by period/investment; funds deposited/withdrawn
- Export your reports in various formats for ease of use
- Faster, more informed decision-making through real time pricing and transactions
Learning, general advice and tools
- Tailored information, general advice and investment options
- Expert guidance on investing topics tailored to your knowledge level and preferences
- Unrestricted access to brightday Stock Screener
- Access to a shortlist of top performing managed funds using the Featured Funds tool
Rely on independent, established wealth brands
Partnered with OneVue's established online investment know-how as the platform operator, together we've created a simple, sophisticated way for you to manage your super, no matter your level of investing experience.
How does it work?
Just complete the application form, then transfer funds into your Cash Hub and you're ready to go. You use the same simple online form for every type of investment so it couldn't be easier to get started.
Before applying you will need to have read the following documents"
Things you should know
- We provide all services for your SMSF including establishment, administration, compliance and statutory reporting for trustees (includes items like ABN and TFN registration, preparation of your Trust Deed, your Investment Strategy form, any required minutes and declarations, lodgement of tax returns and activity statements)
- Collectibles cannot be administered in Total SMSF
- Existing term deposits and SMAs cannot be transferred into Total SMSF. They need to be set up as new
- You are required to have a minimum ongoing balance of $5,000 in your Cash Hub. We use these funds to cover fees associated with your investing activity and insurance cover